Mindfulness and Well-Being Mentor
Helping Children Navigate Life's Challenges
Ginny Bradley, PGDip + MiSP
Ginny offers unique methods to help children build healthy attitudes, mindful ways of thinking, positive individuality, and balanced inner and outer worlds.
Built on a foundation of mindfulness, her sessions guide children to realise and trust their inner wisdom, to develop healthy and resilient approaches to life’s challenges.
Sessions are presented through a combination of movement, mindfulness, discussion, role play, art work, poetry, and stories.
Sessions (in-person or Zoom)
- Individual sessions for children (parents present at mutual agreement)
- Parents' consultations
- Parents guidance - small groups
- Schools and nurseries group sessions and workshops
- Mindfulness and relaxation techniques
Areas of Focus
- Overcoming shyness and self-doubt
- Social integration and teamwork
- Spontaneity and authentic self-expression
- Learning to understand, identify, and express feelings and emotions
- Making healthy choices
- Responding rather than reacting
- Being open to constructive comments
- Addressing excessive perfectionism
- Responding positively to change
- Coping with anxiety and worry
- Making eye contact when speaking.
- Working with body language to promote confidence
- The art of conversation: Listening without interrupting, and speaking clearly and confidently.
Ginny has worked extensively with children and adults through movement, dance, and drama therapy for over 25 years.
- Postgraduate degree in Drama and Movement Therapy (Sesame Method) - Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- Teach Paws b and Teach .breathe - Mindfulness in Schools Project
- Dr Safia Debar’s course in the Stress Management and Resiliency Training
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Life course - Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course
Previously, Ginny founded and was director of Creative Movements Ltd, and she worked worldwide as a professional dancer, choreographer, and artistic director for 20+ years.
- “Ginny has been our Mary Poppins of emotional intelligence and social survival.”
- “She has helped our son, and the whole family, navigate a new world of schools and friends.”
- "She tackles hugely important themes for children like self-confidence, independent thinking, and social integration tools, through gloriously fun means.”
- “I think it is no exaggeration to say that your classes validated, encouraged and nurtured his innate creativity and showed him really good ways to express it - I think he is a happy person as a result.”
- “Thank you for the very powerful and life-enriching work that you have done with our boys and our family over the years. You have seen us through at least 4 rites of passage!”
- “Thank you. I will be forever indebted to you and the brilliant work you do.”
email@example.com, 07894 033 324
subscribe to emailing list